Click Images Below To Read GenX GenY GenZ Articles

Thursday 8 November 2012

Maybank2U Savers - Maybank Online Savings Account

For those of you without children under the age of 18 years old (so that you are eligible for a Junior Savings Account to earn higher interest rates) or need a Maybank Savings Account, check out Maybank2U Savers which is a pure Online Saving Account that can only be opened if you are a Maybank banking customer and has registered for M2U online account.

I wanted to open a Maybank Basic Savings Account which earns nominal interest rates but was recommended against doing so. Instead the Maybank Exec recommended that I opened a Normal Savings Account for my purpose of linking all my Maybank Credit Cards to it in order for me to make payments online via Maybank2U.

And with a Maybank Savings Account, we may be issued a Maybankard Debit Card, and mine was a Platinum MasterCard where the 16 digit numbers ended with the number No.8, thanks to my lucky star. Initially, the first debit card the Maybank Exec wanted to give me did not have the number No.8.

I also applied for the Maybank2U Savers Online Savings Account which earns me minimum 2.1% interest rate with minimum deposit of RM2.5K.



For those of you who uses Maybank2U to pay your credit card bills, utilities bills, Local Council Assessments/Taxes and etc, you should look into getting the Maybank2U Savers Account (if you have not) because it earns you interest daily and credited into the account monthly.

Click below link to read my story of My New Maybankard Platinum MasterCard Debit Card and Maybank2U Savers. And maybe you can earn some extra money after reading it :)
Looking for CASA (Current Account and Savings Account) that pays you dividend rates up to 1 Month Maybank GIA-i  (similar to 1 month Fixed Deposit interest rate), check out my article by clicking on the link below:

Maybank Premier Mudharabah Account-i - Up to 4.75% Dividend

It is already end of the year, so I thought no point to go open the MBB Premier Mudharabah Account-i now. What I am hoping is that - Maybank Islamic Bank will offer the same current +2% interest rate for their Maybank Premier Mudharabah Account -i in 2013 so that I can earn higher interest rates for up to 11 months if I were to open the account in January 2013.